Du musst in LibraryThing als Benutzer eingelogt sein, um dich als Entwickler anzumelden. Wenn du noch keine Zugangsdaten hast, melde dich jetzt an.
Some content in Common Knowledge may fail to meet standards of copyrightability, upon which the Creative Commons licenses are built. By agreeing to these terms, you agree to treat the Common Knowledge content as copyrightable, and therefore as falling fully under this license.
You agree not to hit the API more than once per second.
Image files provided through CoverThing may be used either non-commercially or commercially, provided that:
- You do not make LibraryThing cover images available to others in bulk. But you may cache bulk quantities of covers, or not, as desired.
- Use does not involve or promote a LibraryThing competitor.
- If covers are fetched through an automatic process (eg., not by people hitting a web page), you may not fetch more than one cover per second.
Nothing in this agreement shall be construed as touching on or limiting the use of original files uploaded to LibraryThing. For example, if you upload a cover to LibraryThing, you are completely free to use the original file elsewhere.
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you agree to the following additional points:
- Your LibraryThing Developer Key information is and will remain current and truthful. Dead email addresses will result in key termination.
- You will not use more than one developer key per website or per project. An individual may only use a second key or third key for separate, unconnected projects (example, your work at the library and your private website). No individual may apply for or use more than three developer keys.
- Each Developer Key is granted a certain number of daily requests. You will take no action to circumvent or undermine this limit.
- If your developer key is discontinued, you will take no action to acquire another without written permission from LibraryThing.
- The data is composed of or derived from data provided by LibraryThing members. It is provided through the LibraryThing Web Services API "as is" with no guarantee whatsoever of availability, retrieval speed, suitability, completeness, correctness, fitness for any purpose, or legal status in any country or for any purpose whatsoever. You agree to hold LibraryThing immune from any actions arising from your use of LibraryThing data, and from any damage caused by the data or its use.
- You agree in advance to abide by any future changes to this license.