How Should We Make This Work...
Melde dich bei LibraryThing an, um Nachrichten zu schreiben.
Dieses Thema ruht momentan. Die letzte Nachricht liegt mehr als 90 Tage zurück. Du kannst es wieder aufgreifen, indem du eine neue Antwort schreibst.
1) work to a bimonthly schedule
2) two weeks before the end of the 2nd month, each person nominates up to 5 books
3) each person also gets to second two books nominated by any other person
4) one week before the end of the 2nd month, the 5 books with the most nominations (more if there are ties) goes to a poll
5) the poll closes at the end of the month
6 ) everyone reads and discusses the winning book...
7) GOTO 2)
Comments? Suggestions? Brickbats?
The bimonthly schedule sounds fine to me.
1 -- I agree with Geneg about the timeline (would you believe my local library still has not gotten my interlibrary loan on the second book we read?! I can't even recall the title anymore.). On the other hand, a schedule would help people who don't check librarything very often to know when to come on to make suggestions and vote.
2 - Encouraging multiple suggestions makes sense to me. But I think five suggestions are too many. Three suggestions per person would make a more manageable list. Also I think a somewhat longer timeframe for suggestions would be better, perhaps 9 or 10 days.
3 - I agree with the original suggestion re option to second 2 books
I also like the idea of voting for at least a 2nd choice, if the voting sites perrmit that.