Amy's 100 for 2009
Melde dich bei LibraryThing an, um Nachrichten zu schreiben.
Dieses Thema ruht momentan. Die letzte Nachricht liegt mehr als 90 Tage zurück. Du kannst es wieder aufgreifen, indem du eine neue Antwort schreibst.
1. Such a Pretty Girl by Laura Wiess
2. Leftovers by Laura Wiess
3. I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone by Stephanie Kuehnert
4. A Giant Problem by Holly Black & Tony DiTerlizzi
5. Blood Bowl Omnibus by Matt Forbeck
6. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
7. Unleashed by Kristopher Reisz
8. Pretty Monsters by Kelly Link
9. Pride by Rachel Vincent
10. Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
11. Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs
12. The Dark Hills Divide by Patrick Carman
13. Space Wolf Omnibus by William King
14. Tantalize by Cynthia Leitich Smith
15. Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
16. On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God by Louise Rennison
17. Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs
18. Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs
I'm about halfway through On the Prowl, and hope to hit at least 20 this month, if not 25. February was ridiculously slow for me.
19. On the Prowl by Patricia Briggs
20. Changeling by Delia Sherman
21. Magic to the Bone by Devon Monk
Working on The Shack and The Road now. I realized I just have to restart McCarthy's piece. There's no semblance of, "Oh, I read this before!" It's just a narrative rich enough that I may as well re-absorb all of it.
I have a feeling I'll have to do the same thing with The Host.
20. The Shack by William P Young
21. The Road by Cormac McCarthy
22. Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz
23. Generation Dead by Daniel Waters
24. Horus Rising by Dan Abnett
25. The Host by Stephenie Meyer
26. Masquerade by Melissa de la Cruz
27. Bluebeard by Kurt Vonnegut
28. A Certain Strain of Peculiar by Gigi Amateau
29. Dark Lover by JR Ward
30. False Gods by Graham McNeill
31. Extras by Scott Westerfeld
32. Rumble in the Jungle by Matt Forbeck
33. Grotesque by Natsuo Kirino
34. Face on the Milk Carton by Caroline B Cooney
35. Voice on the Radio by Caroline B Cooney
36. What Janie Found by Caroline B Cooney
37. The Bone Doll's Twin by Lynn Flewelling
38. Hidden Warrior by Lynn Flewelling
Currently finishing up The Oracle's Queen before starting on Fragile Eternity & Bone Crossed. Slowly meandering through Tribal Vision, as its the only book of its sort I own.
Not to the halfway point. This might be a problem. I'll hit 75 easily, I'm sure.
39. Galaxy in Flames by Ben Counter
40. Oracle's Queen by Lynn Flewelling
41. Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr
42. Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs
43. Breathers by SG Browne
44. Coyote Road: Trickster Tales by Ellen Datlow
Right now, pressing through Way of Shadows, but considering picking up The Green Man to break up the monotony.
45. Tribal Vision by Paulette Rees-Denis
46. The Way of Shadows by Brent Weeks
47. The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
48. Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
49. The Founding by Dan Abnett
50. Kiss of Life by Dan Waters
51. The Saint by Dan Abnett
Reflections? I spent way too long reading both The Saint and The Founding. I also think reading description heavy books like these ruined Cholera for me.
Thirteenth Tale is my favorite read of the year, and Kiss of Life was good, in spite of annoying grammatical slips someone should have caught before print.
Way of Shadows was interesting, but I can understand why Rich put it down. Tribal Vision was...interesting. I've met the author, and know several of the people mentioned within.
Hopefully more later. I'm going to start Shiver over, just so it's not flavored by 20 days of warhammer.